Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hero

Listening to Mariah Carey's Hero. Listening to how she put in her own words. Knowing the fact this song is to inspire everyone with a dream. Honestly, I am thinking of a certain someone today. The whole time in fact. I am not sure what happen but I am hoping that everything is well. Maybe you were tired or something. I am not sure at all. But honestly, I really am thinking what happen. Trying not to worry. Just praying that you are well.

The lyrics for this song was perfect. You were my hero that is all I can say. I just wish you were here again. Honestly, I miss you very much. Somehow I do not know where are you now, but I do miss talking to you. Miss you being that cute annoying little boy around. I don't know, every time when I think of you. I will smile and it brings me some peace no matter what I am going through. All I could say was I am helpless sometimes that I couldn't lessen your pain. I really wish I could just hold you close to give you the warmth and care you deserved.

I am moving on to a new place now in life. A point where I will start a new beginning. After months and months after all the pain I was having. I decided to start on the meds now myself. I know for a longer journey. I wish to see you smile day by day. I wish to see you happy with someone you love and kids around you. I held myself close and I know that was all I wanted. To honor my hero, I know I will not be afraid of what I am. There will be an answer if I reach in my soul and all the sorrow will melt away. And here I would say, good night and to have my rest as I know that was always a wish of you to see me well. But I just wanna say out loud. I miss you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network