Everyday and night~ I am still trying hard to move on in life~
Seems so hard at times. Every time when I thought I have move a step forward,
I was actually moving a step back~
I am really tired of everything in life. I know it was all my own doings.
I am tired of drugs, I am tired of being a waste of space in life.
I wish I will be able to take a step towards a new beginning.
Everyone is telling me time heals..
It has been one year one month and 8 days.
And I am still standing here.
When will I forgive myself? When will I be able to live without guilt?
But still hoping for a silver lining that I believe one day it will come~
I hope it will~ everyday~
The Blowers
-
Dear Zach,
I have been having hard time finding new tops since grindr was banned, and
trying my best to find time to go to Chakran. But my working hours so...
16 hours ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment