I really don't know what should I say.
Friends? Whatever? Or?
Feeling so empty...
Does most people here in Malaysia really have the point of view of being something in mind?
Does everyone has a purpose?
Does everyone has a motive?
Am I just being stupid to treat everyone with my heart..
and in the end.. What have I got?
Misunderstood
SY.. I hope you are well.. really...
Now I really regret not moving to Korea.
But life has to go on..
I guess I just have to change myself into something I'm not.
I'm so numb~~~
Really don't know what to say except
I"M A FOOL~~~~~~
Cruising in Dead Hill : Exploration
-
Dear Zach,
Ever since all the gay meeting apps have been banned in Malaysia, the only
way for all the gay people to meet up (for sexual fun), apart from go...
4 days ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment